Remote Monitoring and Data Logging:
- Automatic, continuous monitoring of device parameters (Temp, CO₂, RH, etc.) to validate instrument performance and assay criteria.
- Allows a single researcher to view and graph MULTIPLE device parameters remotely in real-time.
- Saving and exporting log data in various formats from multiple instruments.
- Automatic emailing of log data at user-defined intervals.
- Download of data logs from equipment memory (only for devices with built-in data logging memory, i.e. CO₂ Incubators).
- Voyager® can activate an alarm if a user-defined parameter limit is exceeded.
- When an alarm condition occurs, Voyager® can automatically send email alerts to protect precious samples or experiments.
- Documentation of all alarms with time/date stamp.
Remote programming and equipment configuration
- Voyager® allows for easier program development with a simpler graphical user interface.
- Voyager® software can download user programs to multiple Esco instruments easily insuring consistent experiments on multiple devices.
New in Voyager G3
- Support ULT Aalto Silver, Gold and Platinum controller CO₂, OFA, IFA, IFC
- Connection via standard RJ-45 network, or wifi for Aalto Platinum controller
- Sends notification via email, SMS, and local audible alert
- Compliant to 21 CFR Part 11 standard + Auto archiving functionality
- 100 connections on RJ-45 network or Wi-Fi; 16 connections per RS-485 interface
- iRMAP compatible