- Automatic, continuous monitoring of device parameters (Temperature, CO2 , RH, etc.) to validate instrument performance and assay criteria
- Automatic e-mailing of log data at user-defined intervals
Remote Programming and Equipment Configuration
- Development of programs using a graphical interface, for subsequent download to device memory
- Voyager® software can download user programs to multiple Esco instruments easily insuring consistent setup on multiple devices
- Configure devices remotely (measurement interval, temperature set point, low temperature alarm point and high temperature alarm point)
- This window also allows the user to choose the method of when and which data can be viewed (spreadsheet, email, web page).
Datalogging and Graph Functions
- Easy viewing and graphing multiple device parameters remotely in real-time
- Saving and exporting log data in various formats from multiple instruments
- Download of data logs from equipment memory (only for devices with built-in data logging memory, i.e. CO2 Incubators)
- Alarm is activated if a user-defined parameter limit is exceeded.
- Automatic email alerts.
- Documentation of all alarms with time and date stamp
New in Voyager®
- Support ULT Aalto Silver, Gold and Platinum controller CO₂, OFA, IFA, IFC
- Connection via standard RJ-45 network or wifi for Aalto Platinum controller
- Sends notification via email, SMS, and local audible alert
- Compliant to 21 CFR Part 11 standard + Auto archiving functionality
- 100 connections on RJ-45 network or Wi-Fi; 16 connections per RS-485 interface
- iRMAP compatible