Feb 06, 2012
Esco announces the new Voyager Software, a PC-based software package developed for the remote monitoring, datalogging, and programming/device configuration of Esco controlled environment laboratory equipment. Voyager interfaces with individual Esco equipment over RS485 using the EscoBUS communications protocol. Up to 16 pieces of equipment may be interfaced to a single PC.
The Voyager is compatible with the following Esco equipment:
• Lexicon® – Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer v.1 (with U-Series Controller)
• Celculture® – CO2 Incubator (CCL) v. 1.3.1
• Isotherm® – Forced Convection Oven (OFA) v. 1
• Isotherm® – Forced Convection Incubator (IFA) v. 1
• Isotherm® – Low Temperature BOD Incubator (IFC) v. 1
A video presentation of Voyager is also available, which educates users on installation/set-up, configuration, and operation of the software.
For more information on Voyager and to view the video presentation, click on the following links:
Esco Technologies Pty Ltd
Physical Address: Unit 2 Landsmark Park, 17 Landmarks Avenue, Kosmosdal Ext. 11, Centurion, 0157
Postal Address: Esco Technologies Pty Ltd, Postnet Kyalami Suite 37 P/BAG, X11, Halfway House, Gauteng, 1685
+2711 314 3184 | email@example.com